Friday, April 16, 2010

WHAT MOVIE ?

On Monday, me, Aniq, Haziq, Fahmi..and Haziq ( the other one ) hangout. We first went to our dear old school,
because they needed to bayar some hutang's, MUCH DELAYED HUTANG'S =)

We were suppose to wake up early, well I was suppose to wake up early. I think it was 11am when I did. quite late. haha I know . Because the others plan to play a few round of baskets and having breakfast at Medan that morning. At 10.30am, Aniq call me, " Emil kul 11 gerak " , at that time I was still mamai. So I rush and ready myself. Heck I think I broke my record for getting ready for outing. Usually it takes me about an hour to do so  haha.

So I was down stair, fixing my hair with Lucido-L when Aniq and Haziq knock my door ** I was suppose to meet them at Aniq's, I guess I was pretty late, haha ** .  After spraying my hair we were ready to go :) And guess what, It was Haziq ( the other one ) driving. First I was like " gilerr r , ziq bawak keta besar skang ! " because before this  it was his old Saga with no air-con I tumpang. We stayed in school for quite awhile, It was very nostalgic.

And.....the next post will tell you the rest :DD

3 comments:

  1. uyoo...emil leh siap dalam masa kurang dari 1jam..hebat!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have driven tht vintage car u talked bout. and i loved it. ahaha.

    haziq tk drive tu dh ke?! :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL . vintage car?! you make it sound soooo old ! HAHA xDD

    Naaaa, sumthins, i think , but his parents let him drive all of their family , so bess la . haih. bertuah. haha

    But if he does drive that car, malas nk tumpang! no air con maaa ! LOL kiddins :)

    ReplyDelete