Tuesday, January 12, 2010

SuJu Rider !!

FINALLY I am gonna answer the AGE-OLD QUESTION !! 10

Why do I like K-Pop ? cam suspen jew 55

Well eventhough Naz did contribute a little ( alot acely) into this interest. Initially why I like K-pop is cuz it reminded me of my fav show...

untitled

67 KAMEN RIDER 67

331642cypkolv43r...hard to believe huh?

But it's true. After watching Sorry Sorry I quickly thought they could act as KAMEN RIDER'S !!

Dunno why maybe cuz they look cool enuf to be one..

I SUPPORT YOU SuJu !! A144


If you still can't believe me..look at this photo ..

3493324467_e84f90917d

SEE !! Can't you see the resemblance?? There are just like WOW !!

Yes, I admit my mind does have an interesting way of thinking but who cares :P

I just let it be ....wooooooo16

No comments:

Post a Comment