Monday, January 25, 2010

Whats behind my blog name?

I bet some of u often wondered whats behind my blog name?

Lumminas Dull

It is a play on words acely. From the Romanian word for light, which is lumina. Also it can be referred to the word illuminate, which means to shine light on something. Hence, I add the letters M and S to give it a much flowing sound.

The next word dull, I use it as the same way of the word dim. Meaning, referring also to the first word Lumminas, a light that is dimly shining. This with a deeper meaning comes to as...

" I am as a light, shining dimly with success I hope to garner in the coming future"

.........or sumthin like that la. You could guess what im trying to interpret here un . Also that whole sentence can be interpreted with this...

51
** yes, i miss those white things too :DD


No comments:

Post a Comment