Friday, February 19, 2010

Humor myself

hmmmmm...its been awhile hasn't it. Not that I don't have time to blog. There's just not enough....


~INSPIRASI~
cz30
Nwayssss semalam workin was like shit laa. Cuz ternampak membe yg da lama ak ajak tgk wayang gi tgk ngan membe's  Valentine's Day .....

Abes feel down semalam. Luckily counter x short duitt. haha. Da tgh down to ak un manfaat kan la kelebihan keje kat wayang.....TENGOK MUVIES FREE cz19



LittleBigSoldier

wolfman


4199024323_d0059c72ce

6334_6516564458

4256905833_e9ce4ccc77

So my thoughts, Little Big Soldier tuu was surprisingly funny. HAHA . Klaka gak tgk Jackie Chan cakap cina ( cuz da bese tgk dy cakap BI en..hehe ) . Ummmm Wolfman to me was like too old fashion. Didn't spark interest to that muvie la. And Valentine's Day seems to look like a cute muvie, the Taylor Couples cutee jew LOL. Percy Jackson I watch at the Uncle Ferninand part, acely da tgk muvie ni un....to me, didnt live up to my expectations HEHE. And last skali, perghhhhhhh cita Lu Pikirlah Sendiri ni....sede baiii...pangguh wayang x sampai 20 orang un...n wasn't all that funny un, better Adnan Sempit, promo2 :D

Jadi begitu la ari ak smlm , wasn't that fascinating un. Cikai jew. Staff un x ramai. Boringggggggggg cz34


No comments:

Post a Comment