Sunday, July 4, 2010

Our Heritage, but in a smaller scale :)

Wait...wait....so this marks the first time me blogging anything else about Love and Life's issues o.O!~

So, Today, went to Melaka, bought a GEMPAK mag, and saw THIS!

*read* Tuah Gundam and Jebat Gundam

Honestly, first time I saw it I thought it was a prank. But upon close inspection, this really is the REAL DEAL! Firstly, I have to say, the design looks pretty good, bit quite out of the norm. But Bandai took a great step to venture on this concept. And I think it totally works!

See, the thing is, ever since modernism came along. Us, Malaysians, tend to forget what great a treasure we have, Our heritage. long long long years of it. So, the idea of a Pahlawan Sangokuden might actually change what youth think nowadays. Silat anyone?

As for me, Im not an avid follower of the Gundam series. As rich as it may be, its not for me. Especially SD ( for whom that don't know, it means Super Deform, weird huh ) But things might just change with this new line of SD Gundams. We'll see :)

nahh nahh some eye candy....

Detail bangat2 do.. ciap ada misai n janggut tuu xD


4 comments:

  1. eh, GEMPAK LAA THT JEBAT THING! :P and and comel gler. sgt detail. and i jst listened to use somebody then bce ure blog :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. amaq, im guessing u da lma x bkk my blog? haha. sweet song huh :) n n they both look GEMPAK! xDD

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahahaha, tkde nyee :P and oh maybe kot, bru terbace tht post :P

    and yeaaah, btw what is awesome?

    ReplyDelete
  4. wait2, u askin me whats the definition of 'awesome' or what am i referring to 'awesome' is ? haha

    ReplyDelete