Sunday, June 27, 2010

In Four Months :

"Consider how hard it is to change yourself and you'll understand what little chance you have in trying to change others"
 ~Jacob M. Braude~

In FOUR MONTHS
I wouldn't say I'm a risk taker. But I do like to play with fate.
I will change as much as I can
In this long period of time
So that I can proof to you
I could be the man for you 
I hope, the next time we meet
You will have a second look at me
And....
the thought of having a relationship with me
Won't hurt you~

If there is one thing University has thought me,
Its I can't love another anymore
This time I am certain
I've never been so certain in my life
I truly am~

As I said before, I'm betting my ass off on fate 
Until we lay eyes again.

Farewell and Good luck
_________________________


" You know that I could use somebody, Someone like you "
^^""~~

No comments:

Post a Comment