Wednesday, June 9, 2010

A wee bit taste of Uni life

So, I know I'm not suppose to update my blog ( under construction much :P ) Today, is my first day of classes. And probably more and more tiring classes to come. In a nutshell, this is how my day was: 

7.30
Ringgssss! Wake ups after the umhth time snoozing the alarm again and again. Wears my kain and off to the bilik mandi, luckily today there was no traffic jam. haha. Walks back to my room, and off we go :D 

8.30
Had my breakfast at the mamak in my faculty. Seriously, the dullest breakfast I EVER HAD!!! .....not that i always take my breakfast pun. haha

8.45
 TERSESAT tak jumpa klas =,= "


8.59
Finally found the lecture room, after some amoi's help me ( they were sesat also, hehe ) And my english lecturer is quite cute. heee

10.00
We're suppose to finish our lecture by 11am. But our lecturer let us go early, first day kan. manja2 skang. later, sorry la. haha. So me and my group mates head off to the library.

11.00
Around 11 we had our lunch, abit early, I know , but there's a very good reason for that. hee. After a few calls, I finally met my REALLY REALLY LONG LOST FRIEND. and I have to say, she gets prettier day by day. HAHA


12.05
.....walks back together...said our goodbyes..and the rest was history 
( a.k.a , I forgot what happened next....heee ) 


Oh, teringat2 jap, THEN!

2.00
LIFE DRAWING class, first, we were at this other room, but later had to change cause no air-con =__= . The best part is, they ask us to draw the opposite sex! guys drew girls and vice versa. When I first heard this, I thought, YES! ...heh....heh.....heh...( paham2 jela ) But we end up only drawing their faces, a little HUGE disappointed though. HAHA ;P

So that marks the end of my day...... ^__^ and I don't feel much like blogging la lately. Why? sigh......


6 comments:

  1. sape long lost friend uwh??
    woot woot..
    abg emil msk uni mane?? kat mane??
    jurusan ape?

    ReplyDelete
  2. pergh.. jgn ar dissapointed sgt xdpt lukis muka org tu... die pun dissapointed gak senarnye...

    ReplyDelete
  3. syira, ada la. haha
    erk , MMU taking foundation creative multimedia :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. kimmy? weuhhh, ainul ke tuu. nape u nk kecewa, smart kot lukis ritu. huhu

    ReplyDelete