Monday, December 28, 2009

MELAKA ! MELAKA ! MELAKA !




"On the first day of visiting Melaka, my friends said to me..Try the Asam Pedas, Try the Asam Pedas. And I'm sure you will be satisfied I guarantee"

"At that evening of the first day, we wanted to go to Jonker Walk. But detour let us to a restaurant. So I decided to order..you guess it obviously..the Asam Pedas. It was a indeed great meal as we were also accompanied by the crew of Remaja TV3"

"On the second day of visiting Melaka, I regret eating the Asam Pedas cuz later the whole morning I cirit-birit. Lucky it didn't last long because later we went to Bandar Melaka. Every possible historical spot we went on foot. Nak naik kapal besar tuu ! Afterwards, we sat and drank a bowl of Cendol.....

"On the night of day two , we had a BBQ...."

Uno Wordo !! TERGEMPAK !!!

" On the last day of visiting Melaka, we went to the "Melaka Pavi". ahakss. So money great stuff it could drive someone crazy, especially the fashion frenzy ;P

Melaka was a blast !!!



No comments:

Post a Comment