Thursday, December 31, 2009

Thoughts for 2009


It's like the leaves on a tree. Falling down at each passing second, each passing day. This leaves, Memories I call them. One which will be blown by the wind. And one which I manage to gasp. Is forever...My Eternal Memories.

Hmmm 2009, a year to remember indeed. Alot of memories here. Bittersweet much. At one point It's that year where people just get stressed out 24/7. We often go to the library to study and such. U know tuition everynight. Indeed a stressful year. But in a way, this moments
are the ones we'll remember for an eternity. Moments like this we cherish together. Nothing could take that away from us. God, I MISS SCHOOL !!!!!!!!!

Kay, enuf with the Shakespeare stuff. This year I would say it's a year where I found myself .....RAGING HORMONS !!! hahaaha ;P

I mean awal tahun I keep blabbering to myself "nak awek..nak awek". Then tiba2 almost got one. Cam Law of Attraction lak. ahakss. Soon I self-taught myself, love really makes people do bizzare things! I mean I collected enuf money to buy a cake ! and throw a birthday party ! at the middle of August ! WOW crazy isn't it. One of the 2009 moments i'll never forget ( and I hope she will too ) :D
All in all , 09 was a remarkable year. Being a senior. Lepaking with friends. Building my confidence. Finally getting close with the other students of Form 5. Having my SECOND CAMP of my entire high school. Visit Melaka. Getting the Best Performer. and maybe tons more awards along the process. And the only reason why this blog post isn't as long as people would think it would be , cuz..

I CAN'T BEGIN TO TELL YOU HOW MUCH GREAT A YEAR IT WAS ~~

^_^""~~

2 comments: