Friday, March 5, 2010

Hairspray

So yesterday I went to Alam ( cam da xda tempat laen jew kan ) to watch this muvie :

LittleBigSoldier

Ummm acely tak plan, but  Tiqa ajak Haziq and ask me soh teman ( girl2 S1 feel free to gossip . haha ) but they do seem to be close, haha . Now to the muvie lak, as i've said b4 da banyak kali curi tgk muvie ni time keje. So da agak paham la storynya. Ok ok muvie , got Jackie Chan wat :D

After that , lepak2 n now to the main title, HAIR SPRAY . Been eyeing on this for quite a long time.

hs_lock_spray1

Firstly, ITS PINK !!  how cool is that. HAHA . Honestly i've never thot of buying any spray at all. Heck this is my first. But since my hair is super long now, I thot wat the heck. Stylo2 la b4 PLKN nti. haha. glerr sehh.
Pastu botak2 un pakai spray =,= . Special thing bout this spray is, its green apple scent. yeah. Its pink and it smells green. kikiki . So today i want out wearing pink also ( didnt take picture, sorry2 ). 


But the funny part is, I dun noe how to use a hairspray. Even I juz spray rambut jatuh gak. grrr. I should meet my friend, Ekin. She's a pro on this stylo2 thingy kot. Wants her to VISUAL KEI me !! glerr kan, imagine that. So see u soon than ^^""~~


ummmm................

goku_ss3furious
ARRRRRGHHHHH 
( me, after ekin holds my hair, all sweaty and baju koyak2, OMG HAHA ^^ )

No comments:

Post a Comment