Monday, March 29, 2010

SAYA SAYANG KOMAWO SEMUA !!

Hahah tengok tajuk pun dah taw something's wrong. lol

Act that was something Kyuhyun said, or almost sound as. haha . Yupp thats right im talking bout

4269011478_5fe62c1e4fA

The concert I really wanted to go but didn't . haha

With advice from a very "caring" kakak or the " One with a thousand nickname's " from fb that I've come to know and.....ummm...love. LOL . 

she saying : u gotta FEEL it...

I decided to check out some Fancam's of the concert :)

one word : SUPER HEBAT !! 


Indeed, for a Super Junior fan such as myself. Not going to the concert was like " Super Rugi " . I mean bila lagi dorang nak turun Malaysia lagi kan ? 

But then I thot, What's the point of going to it if I can't spend it with anyone special? tada ! haha cewahhh :)

Cuz I'll be like " Super Bosan " if I was alone . Jerit cam fangirl x sedar diri sorang sorang ! =,= haha 

Who knows maybe next time i'll go kan. And that'll be the most " Super Malam " i'll have, xDD 

So watching this fancam's pun the cukup la untuk alas perut ni . ahaxx. 

Dan kpd sape yang dapat pagi taun ni tuu, IM SOOOOOO JELESSSS OF UUUUUUUUUU !!!!!! xDD

Now say Sorry Sorry to me ! ahakssss 



Oh yea n to those yang x bape kenal Super Junior and wish dah kenal before
this is a link for their groups bio's
Enjoy :)

http://superjuniorprofiles.blogspot.com/2009/04/eeteuks-profile.html






2 comments:

  1. wah harga tiket smpai RM400+ & u get to shout with millions of SuJu fans sounds soooo best! =_=

    ReplyDelete