Saturday, March 27, 2010

KAMO BOTAK !

On the 28th, a sad sad day it will be, 
I will see them come and go,
Leaving for PLKN ini,
But worry not, in a few months
We'll see them lose many many kilo
And further their studies,
With alot lot of pinjaman's

plkn.my_logo

Here's to my friend's leaving for PLKN. Iqram , Atiqah, Nazirul and....ummm....etc ^^ 

** yang laen x sure cuz ramai dapat Intake 3. haha sori **

Thus I like to say a few last words for each of them: 

To Iqram : I know you love your long hair, as so much as to marry it ( the hair ) and do very wrong things with it . hahah . kiddin2 . Have fun bro !!

To Atiqah: Don't worry, people with clear white skin can alwayss return white again after taking PLKN. Altho I know you don't matter about that much . Take care taw ^^

To Nazirul: Kedeng la ko lepas ni !! hahaha. Ummm altho you are quite slim alrighty but still tembam. lol . Jaga diri baik baik ya !!

Also shout outs to Juju and Zora ! we didn't become close last year but still..Enjoy your 3 months there and take care while your there k :) 

SEE YOU GUYSS AGAIN IN 3 MONTHS !!!

51

** balik balik nanti cmni la korg ** 





No comments:

Post a Comment