Monday, May 24, 2010

Nunan Neomu Yeppeo :)

Recently, I was asked by a senior of mine :


" what you think if, noona couple dengan junior? " 


And honestly, if she were to ask me that same question last year, I would reply :


 " HELL NO!


You see, there is always this thing that discomforted me when a guy is with a girl twice his age. It seem kinda wrong, back then laa. Macam, hmmm, ntahlaa camne nak cakap eh? hehe. But that was back then, last year, now I seem to accept that idea. Maybe dah matang kot? HAHA

I mean, we have seen young girls marrying man as old as their fathers rite? ( ehem ehem Datuk K ehem ehem ) So why not guys marrying girls as old as their moms, or even grannies rite? YUCKS!

All I can say is, " Cinta tidak mengenali usia " cewah ;PP

Although I'm still more so to the idea of " sebaya la best kan " Especially if she's your highschool sweetheart, kan3? :)  

Ok, enough fantasizing for tonight. I wanna show you guys a video, especially to the noona's out there. To the  kakak2, noona2, sister2 out there, I advice, before a junior wants to have a special relationship with you. Ask him to sing this song, you noona's boleh demand lebih2, sebab lagi tua kan, haha kiddins ;PP




Also, I've been meaning to cover that song since I first heard it. But ada twist sikit, wanna cover it on the piano :) It'll be dedicated to a friend of mine, whom is nuts about Taemin, one of the group's ( Shinee ) member. So wait up for that ok, which probably won't be soon since I don't have a decent piano and a camcorder yet. HAHA 

So until I could properly hit the C note and not the A not at the same time and learn whether "chord" is pronounce "code" or "court" , you might wanna see some random stuff  I've posted on my youtube channel. There's not much (yet) But soon :) 

Enjoy the video, Noona's ^^

Nuts Nuts you are Nuts. LOL x33



No comments:

Post a Comment