Sunday, May 30, 2010

Living in Sucksville

 Chances if you're reading this, I've probably started my orientation days at MMU

 Thought, I'd love to let this all out. For this once. Thank you.

" Sucks being me "

I know its sounds cliche'. But thats how things seem to be right now. 

Grrr, its tough, not living the life you always wanted. I mean, I've never had things the way I always wish it  were. Don't get me wrong, Its not like I'm not bersyukur with what I have. I do. But its hard though. don't you think? 

My post-SPM life, 

I always had envision it to be something so wonderful, with hangouts and all the great stuff, you know, everything you always had dreamt of during the days before spm.

I never had the opportunity to do what I wanted. Things most teens do after their SPM. Yes, I've felt the tiring hours of working, But that wasn't on my list to do. NEVER IT WAS. All I ever wanted was to take piano and guitar classes, learn to drive, take computer classes, go do crazy stuffs, paintball? hangouts, just LIVING THE LIFE !!

And going slim? I did tried to do that, but soon after that, the one main reason I, wanted to lose with, went afar. It disappeared. I got lose hoping. There wasn't a reason to be that perfect guy anymore. 

And now, the main reason why, It sucks being me. Love...

" It could make you the most kind-hearted guy one second, and a complete jerk the next "


It would be great, if I went under the knife, do some face surgery and maybe even throw in a liposuction while I'm at it. And look like some Random White British Guy !  And I'll would be like:

Hye, aweks, Namah Sayah Adahlah Mr. British Guy ! 

And the girls would be like:

"namah sayah?....Eeeee, CUTEnyaaaaa! ^^ "


I never knew JUST TALKING some plain Bahasa could make you cute thought -.- ""~

No offends to any white british guys I may or may not know out there. This is, of cause, written randomly though. hehe. And hye,  I'm using you're language here, guess who's on the losing team huh =.= "

sigh...

I'm sooo sick of you guys, so perfectly hot and cute and handsome and brilliant and sporty and all. The whole package laa. Yet, you live so blindly you can't even see the most perfect girl out there loves you, and you went on choosing the hot girl with the miniskirts. All about the sex not love. Dude you're so Stupid! Yeah, you can bashed me all you want, who am I to complain, I can't even get a girl huh. 

In a nutshell, I'm just the same as last year, the same ol' same ol' Emil, the unluckies nice guy ever lived. Soo much for being a nice guy , maybe thats why good peoples turn bad and go maverick. haih.

Sorry If I sounded harsh in this entry, I really am not that guy, Its just, I hate to hate people/ things, and if/when I do learn to hate. Things get messier! Absolutely messier

Sigh. Why am I even blogging this. To you this is just trash right? You could tick the Yawned reaction all you want, for all I know, my life, I'm pretty much dead !


Apologizes, Bye!