Saturday, May 29, 2010

Youth 10

One word : 

Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious !! 


Those that haven't had the opportunity to come to this event yet, Your missing a lot and you have until tomorrow to do so. Its exactly what YOUTHS want! Its its....

THE MOST YOUTHFULLY AMAZING FESTIVAL YET ! 

YOU ABSOLUTELY MUST MUST MUST COME TOMORROW !

I BEG YOU ! HAHA :PP


Now, lets zooming to the highlight of the festival! 




And I'll just let the pictures do the rest :) 


Yo Yo! The one and only, Hafiz!

I look like one of them kan xD
SOUL KRAZY !
(IMO, the one at my left is Cute, and the one behind my sis is Hot! hehe ) 

And this was random. haha. one of the WaKakakians :)


P.s. Honestly, I'm soooo exhausted, thats why I let the pictures tell the story this time. HAHA


Thanks ^^Y

No comments:

Post a Comment