Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Remaking the Perfection

Seharian aku dok depan laptop ni memikirkan apa nak diblogkan untuk hari ni. HAHA, and FINALLY! teringat lak sal this very underrated band from America..



If you guys wanna know more about them, this is their facebook page:

Although, I'd personally recommend you to open their myspace page 
( much better! )

I remember the day I first stumble upon this band. Actually I was trying to search for a korean rock band. Yela mana taknya, hari2 dok dengar K-Pop je. Boring la kan. And it turns out , there aren't many. I mean, its like the zaman rock kapak  dah berlalu kat korea ( sama la kat Malaysia kan , hehe ) Dah search sana search sini, terserempak lak dengan band Royal Pirates. And what attracted me the most about them, was that they cover a lot of k-pop songs. HAHA. Proofs Korean music xkan lari jaoh dari kpop ;]

So since at that time, I was really into Suju's Sorry Sorry , I listened to their Sorry2 cover and it was kinda wow! Check this out: 



And if that didn't rock you enough. Try this lak ^^


So, Hook up yet? ;] 

If you are, you really should listen to some of their other covers like, this , that and those!

They even do Britney Spears !! HAHA

But don't be mistaken, they also make their own songs. And are in the right path to be a star one day. Hopefully, more people will like their music. Ok , so before I go, I'll let you "disappear" with this song first :)



Thank You's ^^Y

No comments:

Post a Comment