Monday, May 17, 2010

Following

Yeapie! Who would have thought, after an intense and gruesome experience blogging last night, I would get 2 new followers. HAHA

First one is by , amaq_2712, whom I first talk with on facebook and also a friend of a friend of mine, Syirah. Her blog is quite cool ( the background ) . So you should check it out sometimes ( the background ) haha ;p

Second is by, and you couldn't have guess it , Emil Ariff ! Me! =,= " This probably happen by me, after accidentally pressing the follow button while I wasn't log in. Gotta correct that somehow. hikhik

There you go, my new follower(s), even though its not much, but it will do for now. Here's hope and thank you's for more followers to come :)


And today is a Monday, enjoy it people ^^

2 comments:

  1. err, cuz not, above are the ones started following me as of last night. You've followed me wayyy longer yaya, n thnx for that :)

    ReplyDelete