Thursday, May 20, 2010

Borang Musim Bunga

Perghhh! 

I TOTALLY LOVIN THIS DIRECT ENGLISH TO MALAY HEAD LINES !! HAHA

Sorry Hidayah! You influenced me too much. haha. If you guys haven't noticed, she's one of the bloggers that does this, and I think its COOL !! :D 

To Hidayah, please don't file any copyright lawsuit cause' I "tertiru" your trademark head lines types ( HAHA ) I'll blog bout your coolness someday k :) 

OK, now back to topic , social network sites are popping out like babies! Examples, yesteryear's Friendster, that some time in our teenage life's Myspace, and today's Facebook... =.= " 

We've all been there, and now, earlier this year, and recently became famous, the site that some of us keeps awake 24/7! hehe....the worlds give you, FORMSPRING ! Yes, you've heard that right, FORMSPRING! may I say it again, FORMSPerrrrr.....Aaaa, you got the idea , sigh . haha. 

Many of us has been asking, What the Tut is that? And why even call it "FORMSPRING" -.- " 

Well I cant actually answer the later. But What the Tut is this is its a : 

is a questions and answers website, launched on November 25, 2009. The site, which links to Facebook and Twitter, became popular in early 2010. In response to its sudden popularity, blogging website Tumblr launched a nearly-identical service called "Ask Me".

And yes, I had just copy paste that onto my blog from wiki. HEHE :P

What this means is, you can ask, any question , of any kind, to anyone, ANONYMOUSLY! Which also leads to some unwanted events. People, please do open this link for more info about that :|


So I think I've cleared you enough about what formspring is and its social potentials that could make or break someone's life. This site has become so popular, that even I thought of joining in , after realising some of my friends are in it too, bonamanaly :) Hence, I decided to put a mini formspring on my blog. If you happen to can't find it, here's a navigator-ish photo done with high tech state of the arts editing software :



Of cause after this tiring editing process I highly doubt anyone won't find it, kan3? What with the highly aerodynamically curve yellow arrows and the red smiley to give you comfort of searching it done by exclusively trained pen-mouse work Plus! the random black lines to give it a thinge of zessyness and not to mention the darken to the side, bright in the middle editing effect to make sure no one will missed it

HAHA! So people do drop by to my formspring whenever you can and ask any random-ish questions you may have for me in your creative minds. 


Thnx :)



5 comments:

  1. Borang Musim Bunga Saya *wink*wink*

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahakss. Boleh gak. Yours sounds better. expert ean, *wink*wink* HAHA

    ReplyDelete
  4. lol, u were tlkin bout dayah keee?! ;p

    ReplyDelete
  5. lol. yes i did. jgn pk laen eh. haha. her english is superb tho ;D

    ReplyDelete