Saturday, May 22, 2010

On Top of the Universe

Universiti Teknologi MARA, Malaysia



Unfortunately, its that time of the year again, where another bunch of my friends are leaving for college. Being that my entry to MMU is on the 30th of this month, I have seen a lot of them gone. Its ain't a nice feeling though. Its never a good feeling to have, knowing everyday you're gonna "lose" another friend and another and another.

But this time, Well maybe its a bit different. Cause maybe this time, I might not be able to meet them even on sem break. Maybe even for a year or two. I believe some of my friends are studying overseas. So it must be hard to meet again, although I don't mind the extra international calling charges, but I guess, all we have now is Facebook huh? 

UiTM alone is a prestigious University, well known nationwide. Everyone would like to study there. Most top students enrolled there, and few of my friends back from school, are. 

UiTM Puncak Alam Campus, I have read about this place, and it does seem to be a great place to further our studies. It would be great if I could study there too. Just looking at an artist impression of the Main Library building tells you a lot. 




Wowness!


Someone, anyone, thats going for Foundations study this Sunday, do give me a tour there sometimes, And I'll give you a tour at MMU :) perhaps treat a pineapple juice too~


"People come and go. Soon in life, we have to learn goodbye's will never end. Sucks but thats life "

Although, even wherever we might end up to, we"ll always be friends right 

Goodbye,

(^^Y)




4 comments:

  1. I WAS SUPPOSE TO GO TO PUNCAK ALAM! ;p

    ReplyDelete
  2. REALLY? WAT MADE YOU CHANGE U's ? PUNCAK ALAM BEST APA :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ahaha, saje, didnt feel like taking the course. ;p

    ReplyDelete
  4. haha. oh well, u cud do wayyy better in that UniKL yg bkn kat kl tu. haha ;p

    ReplyDelete