Saturday, May 29, 2010

Departures

Its Saturday, and unfortunately, its that time of the year again where I, berkabung TT.TT , lol, No lah. But it is sad thought. Cause I'm finally going to college ( of all places ) sigh. I'll surely miss the holidays..


THE EXTRA LONG HOLIDAYS!! 


Its been one hell of a holiday thought, but I'll skip that and zoom to the main point of this entry, The Goodbyes :)

I'm not really good with goodbyes. I hate the feeling of leaving someone behind or being left by. Hee. But here goes. A very simple byebye message :)

I'd like to say thank to all my friends, the S2 family, even the S1's , everyone in Form 5 last year,  and also every each person that I've luckily been cherished with your humble acquaintance. cewahh. haha.

My former Teachers, thank for making me go this far. It was tough though, but it was worth the craziness. hehe.

To my family, Mama, Tatay, Nenek, Kakak. Emil akan cuba belajar berdikari kat sana nanti k :) 

Friends, Teachers, My family, everyone! I'll surely miss all of you. 
( sounds like I'm continuing studying overseas lak kan, padahal dekat je. HAHA ) 



Ummm, I'll leave you with something I know I do best. Smile.. 



1 comment: