Saturday, May 29, 2010

The Kakak with a lot of Nicknames

Firstly, I have to say, I don't usually do dedications. Cause I will terpesong and make it sound a wee bit romantic when I'm suppose to say thanks je. But I'll make this an exception, So...( drum rolls)  I'd like to say thanks to Kak Nad !


" LOL, I wish/wanted to put a picture of you, but then that'll mean I have to save a picture of you in my computer. But that sounds kinda stalkerish. haha. So I thot a picture of peaNuts will do just fine :D "

I know its not much, but thanks a lot for "layaning" my boringness everyday since last Sunday. Sorry paksa2 you chat with me everynight. LOL. but yeah, tq. You did gave me a few smiles la. And I sure hope I did the same to you too. Masing2 tengah emo kan time tu, haha kiddings :PP


You've certainly inspired me, also gave me some silly ideas to blog, Noona ;P You know, you actually have some really badass advices in that humongous head of yours. hehe. Maybe cause you read a lot. ehem bookworm! ehem ;P Yet, you still have a thing for games, and not cutesy2 once, but HORROR GAMES! haha. Kalo tak boleh je I join you sekali maen game seram. But of cause, ehem, I "malas" laa nak main game2 seram ni ( dengan suara yang macho dan berlagak ) HAHA. If and when you've bought the Guitar Hero set, you know who to ajak :) hee


Also, cheers for your new craze for plushies ^^ Ntah sape la yang mempengaruhi kak tu. He must be sooo proud xD Domo Domo ! haha


Yea, I might sound like I get too attach with someone quickly. Being in a very very small family, with little to no close cousins at all. Maybe thats why I seem to be quite close to you. You're easy to talk to, and you've certainly proof to be a nice sister to chat with :) Awwwhhh. LOL :D 


See see Nad! dah sound cam berbunga2 da ean, tula sebab tak suka wat dedications. HAHA. But, for what its worth....



Thank - You - Very - Much !!

erk, asthma asthma..uhuukkk ;p


^^Y





No comments:

Post a Comment