Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Obviously , you are Pretty

Its one thing to say that to a girl that you like, countless times. And its another, to make a song out of it. HEHE

But seriously, why guys can't stop complimenting pretty girls all the time, is not cause they are trying to "tackle" them (girls),

WE ACTUALLY MEANT EVERY SINGLE ALPHABET WE JUST SAID ^^

Korean music has gone wayyyy better since the days of trot. After Park Ji Young (JYP) basically created K-Pop, things just gone surprising better. Basically, Korean itself has "menjajah" the minds of the modern lifestyle..

WHICH IS AWESOME !


Not only with their music, but also their online games. So to those guys that think them playing online games shows they are cooler and "masculiner" and think guys that listen to k-pop and other korean stuff are wussies. Guess what! Most of those online games you addictively played, ARE FROM KOREA!!! HAHA :PP

Haaaa, lega dah luahkan kebenganganku selama ni! :)) 

Ok, so back to the main title, Obviously, or should I say, Bonamana 

Here is the link to the song on youtube ( I can't seem to embed it on my blog, sorry! ) ^^


Tell me what you think about, I personally think, the song has a dash of Hindustan vibe to it. No offense, its a dance song , kan . Means that was a compliment , haha ;p

And kudos to Donghae doing a "magic trick"-ish with the rose. You'll know what I mean once you watch their live stage performance on Inkigayo, search it! :)

Also, check out who influenced ( aka Brainwashed! xD ) me the most and why I oringinally like K-Pop and Super Junior by clicking this link below :


 I'm sure you'll have a laugh reading that. Until the next post.
Thank You's :))

No comments:

Post a Comment